1. Search for “Jim’s Gland, Switzerland” on the Google Search Engine or go to directly to www.jims.ch
2. New customers have the option to choose to “Register” Personal and Contact Information or to begin shopping and proceed to “Checkout” without registering. Note that registered customers save time by registering Personal and Contact Information for future orders, as information previously registered shall be recognized by the website as you Log-In. Registered customers benefit from the Loyalty Reward Scheme and other advertised incentives offered from time to time.
3. New customers wanting to register need to complete the required “Personal and Contact Information” form, then choose and confirm a Password. The Password should be no less than 8 characters, and must include at least one uppercase and one lowercase character and at least one number.
4. Registered customers select the “Log-In” form and enter the previously registered email address and Password.
5. Procedure To Place An Order
5.1 Select category from the top menu; 3-shelves shall appear with a selection of products from that category being on the top shelf, shelves 2 and 3 shall contain associated products
5.2 Scroll left or right through the shelving to find the desired item(s) to order
5.3 Once you have found an item that you wish to purchase, click on the item for more detail, and then click “Add to Basket” (to increase the quantity, click on the “Add To Basket” button).
5.4 Continue the above process until you have added all the items you wish to order. Your item(s) and shopping total including any appropriate delivery and packing charges shall be displayed in the right hand column.
5.5 Once you have completed your shopping, click on “Checkout” situated below the shopping basket image.
5.6 Review your order and, if desired add/delete or change item quantities by selecting the appropriate controls.
5.7 Select “Continue” to proceed to the next stage.
5.8 Select your preferred service by selecting either the “Delivery” or “Collection” button (note that if the “Collection” option is chosen, the delivery charge shall recalculate to zero).
5.9 If “Collection”, payment should be made in the shop at Gland.
5.10 If “Delivery”, select method of payment, completing the payment details form.
5.11 Your order can only be completed once you have ticked the box to confirm that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions displayed on the website.
5.12 Once you are satisfied that everything is correct, click on “Submit Order”.
5.13 Your order has now been submitted to JBM.
5.14 Select “Print” to retain a copy of your order for future reference.
6. After submitting your order, JBM will reply and send an “acknowledgement” email, stating an order reference number and a list of the item(s) ordered. Note that this email is only an acknowledgement of the order and does not constitute as an acceptance of the order.
7. Once payment is authorized by your bank or credit/debit card company and the order can be fulfilled, JBM will send an “order accepted” email stating your order reference number, a tracking number and notification that your credit/debit card has been debited for the appropriate amount (as originally displayed at the Checkout) and that the goods shall be dispatched to the address registered online, at the time of the order; whether or not this email is opened or received, our acceptance of order will create a legally binding contract between the two parties, and that JBM still retains the right not to supply the order at its discretion.
8. In the event that JBM does not accept your order or you cancel your order in accordance with our Returns Policy, or JBM fails to acquire authorization from your bank or credit/debit company, JBM will send an “order not accepted” email and the order is cancelled.
9. For whatever reason, the order cannot be fulfilled, JBM will send a “please call” email stating your order reference number and list the/those item(s) that are currently unavailable or out of stock. At this point we shall suggest and/or offer a replacement item(s) with the order to be revised and consequently reconfirmed by you.
10. Once the revised payment has been authorized by your bank or credit/debit card company, JBM will send an “order accepted” email stating your order reference number, a tracking number and notification that your credit/debit card has been debited for the appropriate amount (as originally displayed at the Checkout) and that the goods shall be dispatched to the address registered online, at the time of the order; whether or not this email is opened or received, our acceptance of order will create a legally binding contract between the two parties, and that JBM still retains the right not to supply the order at its discretion.
11. Registered customers can access their account to view details of their current order and any other previous orders.
12. JBM does not charge your credit/debit card for an item(s) not dispatched.
13. The maximum online order value is CHF 500 (inc TVA).